Friday, April 20, 2012

Mountain bike season...

...is here!
I survived another winter but so very happy ill see less of my great cross bike and more of my 29ers ! Less roads and more dirt!
Started out with a city ride during the week and so sweet. The Superfly100 rides much like my hardtail but didnt reAlly get to Ride It....
Today i got the real test and it was awesome and cant wait to push it further when the snow is gone higher up.
Craig and I headed out to Canmore to search for some dirt. We succeeded but Toby was the big champ of the day!
With no real training under his collar he rode two good rides. Benchlands west and east. Both directions in great shape. And then a shorter ride on the TransCanada trail. Think a rest day tomorrow is in his books. Me; no time to rest, one more week of riding then pack and get ready for Portugal.
So Canmore again tomorrow.

Happy riding all, time to get the mtb's out!



3 comments:

  1. I see you are doing TransPortugal.. my favorite race. Say hello to Antonio and Berta, and also #1 Ricardo! My plate # is 32, should I do it again - not likely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being out in the open on your bike is definitely a great feeling. Enjoy every moment of it. And may I say, your dog is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I just love riding through the mountains. Hope you had an adventurous journey out there. Mountaineering and ice climbing are the best ways we can enjoy the beauty of nature in a different view point. Yet there are so much stress involved in it, conquering the tops gives us a special feeling of conquering the entire mountain. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete