Friday, February 15, 2013

The start...

...of 2013 Feb vacation and race combo....

Such a great start; checked in last night and was offered a 80% discounted upgrade! Thank u KLM.
Then checking luggage; no need to weigh it so no fee (i weighed it at home...saved my upgrade fee right there)... Such luck... But cant last forever...

Next a broken down security scanner, now a failed Hydraulic pump of the plane at gate 44, my flight and next to a smell that Ive been fighting the last hour. I think Im caving in, but how to choose between 10 sorts?

Guess its good to get all technical issues off my plate early and how can I be bothered by anything at this point; all i have to do for the next two weeks is ride my bike, hang out with family and friends then race.

Next update 45 min...

Think ill get a little mixture of the 12.....

Happy Riding....Madrid next I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment