Sunday, October 21, 2012

Short ride...

... to end the weekend, all in all a great weekend on the two wheels.

Still not sure what happened to Craig today though. Suzanne, Michelle and I met at Cadence and they had a ride plan, and so did I sort of, with Craig. He must have slept in. No snow in the forecast but pretty cool. Since I had no ride partner and was less motivated today, I figured it's time to just enjoy a nice single track ride in the city. Michelle and Suzanne joined me for the first bit over to Edworthy and a bit further. From there I went back west and played in Bowmont until it started getting a little bit sticky, and since my fancy clean bike was still pretty fancy and clean I opted for a ride home to spend the rest of the day doing some errands before flying up north for the week.

Every time I ride up in Bowmont I just feel so happy to live here in Calgary and have all this in the back yard. A playground I'll never get tired of.

Happy Riding! (and happy to be up-to-date on the blog again!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment