Saturday, October 06, 2012

A local ride...

... and a Toby ride.

Friday I headed out for an evening trail ride around the neighboarhood. The trails around the Stoney bridge is a fun playground, I tried to make it from there to Tuscany but the new fence had me at the dogpark and by then I figured I might as well ride Bowmont. Trails in great fall condition. Then over to Edworthy and single track back to Bowness. A nice shorter ride all within 5km of my house!


Satruday I took Toby out on the awesome Barrier Lake loop including Razors Edge. And it couldn't have been much better of a ride. The night before I put the Hans Dampf on my Trek Superfly 100 and all of a suddeen I felt like I had a "big" bike. The decent down Razors Edge was super fun and not one foot touch down!! Climbing back up Quait didn't feel as efficient as it could but the reward flying down Jewels was all worth the little extra weight up.

No comments:

Post a Comment