Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Crank the Shield 2 days to start

So I made it to the city of Toronto and waiting for Sarah to finish school so she can pick me and my luggag up. Been sitting at the airport chilling and pondering if my box will fit in Millie or Nellie, Sarahs little ripper car. Maybe I should just unpack and build bike while waiting.
The last few weeks haven't really been dedicated to biking and race prep. But I'm still exited to be back. Even with lack of fitness I hope to see a great event put on by Chico racing. Last year, despite a wet course everyone left happy and with some new friends in the cycling world. Unfortunately Chad had to back our due to work, but as replacement, Sarah has stepped u to the challenge and will race in his spot. Way to go!
3 days in the Haliburton area, added single track since last year and hopefully the same stellar catering! Very exiting. I will do my best to post each stage.
Today I hope to build bike and maybe I can get my rear break functional tomorrow at a shop. If not I guess ill just be going extra fast.
Hmmm where is Sarah? ....more to come..

Happy riding!
kate
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment