Saturday, March 01, 2014

Update ...

...... Great day but had hoped the trip to airport resulted in a bike and some cloths so I could properly get ready for race start and even spin the legs a bit. It is now in China and we cross fingers for tomorrow night. I'm probably really smelly by now (everyone is too nice to tell me) so tomorrow I'll be joining Jeff in some shopping to at least put on some clean cloths and hope luggage and bike arrives in the evening. That means it will be a after midnight bike assembly and race prep. Should still all work out. 

Other than airport trip, met a few more people that will be doing the race, opted for a plain rice and naan bread dinner and an massage of type I've never experience; a little lady stepping on me and pulling me in all directions! 

Happy luggage search!


My missing luggage :(

No comments:

Post a Comment