Sunday, July 26, 2009

Day 0 - registration and running around....

...in Kamloops in search of dog food.

I'm not sure how ill get on my bike for five days in mid to upper thirty degrees! Today I failed on my pre ride, when I walked out of my nice cool room with my bike and just made it to the lobby to cool off again. Well all in the same hot boat!

Registration went by quick, we never found good dogfood but Mer almost came out with another puppy! Bike is ready and fridge filled with goodies! Think I'm as ready as I will be. Mer had a glass of wine and as ready as she will be stringing away on her guitar. Dogs had a swim and some nice junk food so as ready as they will be, both currently wiped out from the heat.

Stage one is 74 km and 2300 m of gain and that's about all I know besides it will be hot!

Happy riding!
kate
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment