Monday, April 11, 2011

The tool for Portugal..

....not quiet set up right yet, but here it is. The machine I'll bring to Portugal that hopefully will become my new best friend very quickly.
Thanks to Hardcore Bikes for helping me out and getting it built so quickly.
Didn't get out on a ride yet, beside one loop around the block with Toby, who is a wild dog after! Think he was more into it than me today, ready for more. It definitly rides different but will get to test more when I'm ridable again. Today I drove around trying to find a massage therapist, without luck. Jen, my regular is away and it is a bad time to be away. My shoulder and back area is doing something funky, which is nothing new after longer rides, but I don't have much time to let it rest so a little extra help is required. I have 1 and a half week to get in the last effort of training and fitness before I fly off to see family and hopefully rest up a bit, then 9 days in the saddle exploring all through Portugal.

happy riding.... :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice bike....i also have a new superfly and its lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That thing is sweet! Is that the 21.6lbs one in the Hardcore pics? Lighter than I thought! Now get that shoulder sorted out for Portugal.

    A few words for you; Obrigado (thank you), anda (let's go!), bebida (drink), comida (food). OK, now you're good to go.

    ReplyDelete