Saturday, May 21, 2011

Another airport ....

...visit. Leaving Calgary for CIM in Montreal then from there to New Mexico for a mine visit later this week. Who ever scheduled the CIM must have had a bad day that day. A long weekend! Well, off I am and might be good for the damaged body. Besides Portugal bruises that are healing well, my arm is totally weak and sore from tetanus shot yesterday, and my jammed little toe from last weekends ride seem to only hurt more. Its been a while since I felt no parts of my body so a bit of a break traveling might cure that.
I'm sure CIM will bring a lot of old colleagues and already at the gate I met a few, and its always nice to catch up. One is in first class so obviously done better than me, or maybe he doesn't spend all his money on bikes :).. I'm happy in my seat, planning my next bike trip.
Rented a bike for a couple of days in Montreal so...

Happy City Riding!

Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment