Sunday, May 15, 2011

Post Portugal..

...update...
So finally got unpacked today, only a week later, not bad. Bike need some new tires and bottom bracket fix, but other than that all good! Ok so maybe some new pedals but they were already worn. Not bad from nine days of brutal beating!

Got in a couple of easy rides this week and knees still feel sore so probably continue with easy. First ride was Dead goats group ride and it didn't go so well. The first sign was going there when I could close gap to some recreational riders. Then dropped by group ride within 30 min. So after that I stuck to my big bike and played on city trails. One day with Heather and yesterday with Scott, same loop. Hopefully knees heal up soon so I can start some higher intensity stuff before Fernie.
The next two weeks will be hard as work trips to Montreal, New Mexico and California will not let me bring my bike. If anyone know some rental spots in Montreal that would be great.
When done trips Ill have 3 weeks to get ready for Furious 3...doesn't feel like enough but might be good for my scared body.
Today has been spent cleaning garage as well as cross bike tune up, two more bikes to tune then my wall is complete.
Salmon Arms Salty Dog was on today, sad to miss it but happy to not be traveling. Wishing all Calgarians good luck!

Happy Riding!

Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment