Sunday, May 29, 2011

Giver8er..

...start. Team BiciCore, with Shawn doing the first 4 hours and my self the second half.
After all the rain Calgary received the last few weeks we sure lucked out. A bit chilly in the morning but blue sky all day. The course had a few mud sections but the rest was great.

Shawn started of with the fastest first lap and kept going equally hard. When it was my turn he already put in 8 laps! That left me 3hrs40min to ride. I figured thatll be easy. I was terribly wrong. Legs felt heavy off the start with a good road ride in them from yesterday and the course felt like it was always climbing. After a lap legs didn't hurt as much until the last two when I wad just tired. Got in the sixth lap with only a few min to spare. That totaled 14 and enough to win the mix category. Thanks to the DeadGoats for putting on a great event.
Planned on Tacos but opted for a stop at McDonald on the way down from COP, Ill regret later!
Little bit of office tomorrow then back on the road for the week.

Happy Riding!
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment