Sunday, March 20, 2011

stick with the plan...

...someone said... Calgary weather forecast should not stop any plans you might have to get out... and second day in a row with snowfall warning we head out for a ride and it turns out to be the best ride of the year... well beside the hurt...


Craig and Alana both rode strong and I was just happy we had a coffee stop in Cochrane.

A banana bread and a mocha helped, it even had a nice flower on it to cheer me up! Then we hit a little bit of single track and that cheered me up even more :)
I'm not used to big miles and my eating after the ride doesn't seem to cover the calories, who thought I'd need to train eating as well. Can't listen to the body saying it's full when it really needs more, so keep stuffing my head with some more. So today I suffered and was hungry almost off the start from yesterdays ride. Now, after the ride, I had some snack and feel full, but I'm sure it didn't cover what I need. So I'll have a few more snacks before bedtime.... some say its the perks we get...
Thanks Craig for getting us out!

happy riding!

No comments:

Post a Comment