Monday, March 07, 2011

Weekend in Waterton...

 What can I say!? By far (of the very few) the best back country weekend! Thanks Christine and Troy for letting me hang out and getting another taste. At this time I'm guessing this is it for this winter but I can not wait until next year to get back there again!
Waterton had tons of snow, up covering windows on the houses in town and in the mountains even more. The weather was funny, giving me the scare with a bit of a cold morning Sunday but as soon as we got further in and got our gear on it was perfect for having fun going up and coming down. I had to give up trying to keep up with the Misseghers but did what I could, though going down almost hurt more at the end. Legs not used to this, but the mind was laughing and smiling the whole time!
Now I'm gona have to switch my mind and trying to get the smile and laughs back while sitting on the bike, not easy after this weekend, but with only a bit over a month until Portugal I better get my legs moving in circles....

happy riding!


Christine ripping it down on the board!
 
Me, not quiet ripping it, but getting down...
 
Getting ready to skin accross lake and try the other side for the rest of the day..

No comments:

Post a Comment