Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sweet winter ride..

... in the city.

My Garmin showed an average temperature of -10 today. So how I manage to dress to warm is beyond me, but it was hot. The new boots keep up to their reputation and not one sign of chilly toes, and today was probably a good test, not usually this cold on our average ride. Now I just need to fine tune the upper layers and all will be good!

Craig, Erik and Shawn came out. We decided to stay local and to avoid to much crazy stuff in respect of Eriks healing elbow. The adventure went down to Glenbow and we played with our lives in the bomb fields of Weaselhead, they really are serious about the no bikes..... 
This is Shawns "I'm really scared" face.....

Great ride, with my favorite group of riding buddies, when they are not sleeping in or Kiss deflated, they are usually up for anything.

Happy Riding!

No comments:

Post a Comment