Friday, July 04, 2014

Bonding with the Boone...

...and there is a good chance of new love in my life!



Great pathway, mixed with some single track dirt and grassy fields.... and the Boone is finally growing on me, as did the commute home, little off track but too much fun to only ride home.
The bike... a few adjustments, latest the addition of a longer crank, back to my 175, feels better. Think it will meet all my needs come winter....

Happy Riding!
 
Stock seatpost had to go - added a longer....

From the stock 170 crank length to 175... yep, feels better...

Northwest pathways and grass/gravel paths, the Boone had no problem, smooth ride.

I'm thinking I'm riding in to heaven!!

Tuscan ravines - no problem...

Smooth and fast ---


and rooty and smooth....

this was about the only mud I saw - besides the creek crossings...

Christmas lights still up, weeds are out of wack... but the Boone and I are happy :)






No comments:

Post a Comment