Saturday, August 10, 2013

Breck Epic 2013...

...day before start prep.

Not exactly the relaxing day I had hoped for. Just finished getting sorted and now finally time to rest up. Hopefully have a better sleep tonight. Sleep one up here not great; though felt ok all day. Been drinking more fluid then I do all week normally and hoping ill feel ok tomorrow too.

Race start at 830, i like early; though since sram arrived late today they couldn't look at my fork. Stopping in at 7am and the guy was pretty sure he could have me ready to go including a short warmup.

36 miles and some 5600ft tomorrow; still not used to seeing miles and ft....but if your not going down your going up kinda day. Looking forward to getting on the bike. Got my drinks and coffee set and ready to go, so obviously totally ready.

Happy Riding!

No comments:

Post a Comment