Sunday, March 01, 2009

March 1st!

Wow, February went by just like that, in Ft. McMurray it can be the month to break you! But I survived, and now spring is just that much closer:)

This week was my "recovery" week but when the weather is nice it's hard to not take advantage of it and get out and go hard! I did well during the week, work sort of forces that on me, but then come weekend I'm free to go! Tried to moderate with a easy ride Friday after a few cold nights the trails couldn't be much better, well so I thought...Saturday I stayed off the bike with the plan of taking it easy, and 3 hours later and another section of single track started, I'm pretty exited to see what comes out of it. Today was just too nice to lay low! Took the Turner out for one of the better days of riding yet!

Tomorrow is back to work and the start of the first of my three weeks of building up. Hoping March will bring on the same great weather as February.

I'm exited about training and this years racing. I'm confirmed for the races listed on my blog now and also stoked about a three week road trip I'll be starting end of March to search for good weather and trails to ride! More on all that to come....

Happy riding everyone!
kate

No comments:

Post a Comment