Monday, May 28, 2012

Monday morning view...

...from now on. Not a bad view. Calgary is a nice city. The mountains in the back make up for most of the "nice" for me. Unfortunatly the view is from up high going north. Instead of a nice recovery spin to the Calgary office, Im dressed in compression socks and a bottle of water buckled up in a tiny seat on a small propeller plane. A touch down in another nice city, Edmonton, then to the airstrip at Shell to board the bus to site. If I include my drive that started the trip; about Six hours later Ill be at my desk. Then a similar but backward routine for the home trip. Thats about 12 hours doing nothing but getting from A to B and back to A.
Thats a lot of nice bike riding!

Guess I do it so I can have a nice bike and travel with it....but this might be taking it a step too far...to be continued ....

Happy Riding, remember!?


No comments:

Post a Comment